Wednesday, December 8, 2010

thanks my parents


Recently, suddenly i became very emotional, always feel tired and lonely. Perhaps not been home too long, perhaps the pressures of life too much. Came here two years, I believe that only people like me to be able to understand life in another country alone and challenges. Perhaps for most people, there is nothing, but really a challenge for me, I was faced with school, work, and all kinds of little things in life, such as eating problems, insomnia. Would give my life with the invisible pressure.

These factors led me to miss my parents, they did call me, always ask that what i want to eat, what to wear, now that it really is a blessing. I thank them for me to pay so much for me to sacrifice so much. I would surely repay them

No comments:

Post a Comment