Monday, December 6, 2010

my plan of Christmas Vacation and the new year

this year, i will back China to spent my Christmas Vacation and the new year. because , i haven't back for a year already. i will celebrety with my family.  once, my brother chat with me online, we talked about my grandmother. he ask me that did i spent one or two days with my grandmother walking park. i silenceed. because after i began to work and study aboard, i have never chat with my grandmother who are old and lonely. i was very enmbarsse to response. but, it is true. I seem to have ignored the family's feelings when i  on the road in pursuit of a dream,sometimes, I may need to stop and chat with them and talk to them.

Christmas is a fashion festival in China, I get a distinct opportunity  that I can back China to have Christmas vacation with my family this year. Durin Christmas, it is a little cold in my hometown, so I plan that I can travel to HaiNan Island, the biggest island in China, with my family. HaiNan island is the most warm places in China, so I chose here.           Moreover, my parents do the busy business for the whole year, and they do not have free time to relax and enjoy their life. I have duty to obey my parents and my family members.


i will spent one day with my grandmother to wacth movie and have a good meal with her. i will let her to choose where she would like to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment