Thursday, December 2, 2010

choice

at this moment, the words can not describe the feeling .a year and a half ago,i and friends created a website about the coupon, I am full of ideals and innocence,and invested into hundreds of thousands. Later died, due to various reasons, the exact situation is stagnant, and not completely disappear. See today, google want to purchase group coupon. The company value of  6billion U.S. dollars. group coupon refused. It too made me sigh.

 
the story
started from my college,  a year and half ago, I had watched more than 500 seminars and lectures. That was my first exposure to the commercial stuff, I was deeply impressed by a number of speakers and some of the company's case when I learned that there is such a thing, in another words there is a group of people outside of our lives , and their high standing in our life. Every day I record a lot of views and ideas. Every day I see the analysis what i thin and heard. I do not want to do deep down the idea of spectators had a lot of my new ideas, and business ideas. I have written a variety of business ideas, including some specific business planning book. digital housemaid, gender Convenience stores, and a new coupon ideas, such as this all in 6 years. Today's group coupon and I had 98% of similar design patterns.

2 years ago I came to Vancouver, I met the first time arsenic, and he told me how he wanted to flex its muscles here, the idea, I'm happy, because there can be like-minded people. However, I was very calm, because I want to tell him I'm going slowly to achieve some of the ideas here.
Few months, I have time, ecstatic about me a lot of his business ideas. I mentioned period ready to do my coupon, start with the Vancouver start. Most important, I mentioned that I'd do group coupon.
Internet social networking site to start from there, but it has not made climate. The reason is simple, I was of that authenticity. If people with a social purpose to provide no real MERITS, and virtual chat no difference between people. Facebook it happened, but in fact this is accidentally the generation of social media. The authenticity of his perfect solution, after the application of additional use made him very successful.
Coupons, the real lies in the human began to exist when the transaction. To the near present, there have been people can see, flyer, coupon book. (As we have downstairs in the mail box, every day to post delivery of the coupon. Also went into the trash.) Why? I thought the reason is often the most successful simple. Because he is not real concessions. His audience to accept the inertia of thinking, what conditions must be favorable, or, I want off of clothing concessions, it is selling cars in the past.
So, I think as I was the most basic three network elements, free local classify. Because it can solve the audience, and make their own selection, resulting in a truly appropriate coupons.
face2. I have a better idea is to also develop applications (application). The most important one is the group coupon. Because, I want to save the cost of living as a management experts. Also conceived of the many applications and support tools.
All started, we delete selected several well-known Vancouver web design firm, the final choice is thinkprofits. Up to 10 months of negotiations, we do not understand technology, and my language is poor. We changed a lot of functionality and design. They are also under capitalism Laojiang Hu, squeeze into our living expenses are all out to do site design and functionality. We lost in the operation. But we insist that 70% of my initial thoughts. Is not easy, because we understand that technology.
Site shelves, and I produced a 20 kg weight flyers, are still in the warehouse. frank and arsenic to run the market, the effect is not good.
It now appears that all the original high-tech methods in operation. How to succeed.
After tempering the business of the year, I have enough pressure to bear, had more experience with dealing with people. Maybe a little experience in running a business. Although far from enough, but at that time to operate than the success rate of this much larger.
I do not regret writing the book, I just understand, once again insist on the importance. And some can not be called ordinary people can understand the historical opportunity and vision, I realized that I do not have.
I have told to be good friends and their own, to love their ideals, like first love. Because the novelty will soon be over, the past will be selected or chosen.
I think before today I would be by the way I had planned to continue my current career. Indeed be purely monetary gold, but also a lot. But only a mummy.
Later, sometimes it feels like. And today's study. Adhere to create to generate opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment