Wednesday, December 8, 2010

class is over today

This semester is finally over, looking back this semester, I have to say I fear that the greatest efforts. This is after I graduated from high school, 6 years, for the first time felt so tired. But also gain a lot of knowledge, and some new friends.
I remember that every day I think of homework, and then specify the program to determine the time to complete each task, but still sometimes miss some homework.




I also met a very good teacher, his teaching methods isveryimpressive。 this make me understand the benefits of making plan, and then specify the scheduled time. Step by step to complete each task. This is a very systematic
I have to say I learned a lot from him

my teacher

This semester, I had a very full, but also realize that many things have to work in order to have gain
e that many things have to work in order to have gain

No comments:

Post a Comment