Monday, November 22, 2010

mysteries

i remember i just came to canada, i curious about everthing here.  everthing is so organized。 cars parked in straght line, water so clean,  air so fresh, animal walking on the street. unlike my city. the city in the forest, a few people walking on the street. that is frirt impresion.  i oftentenly compare the situation here with my hometown in my mind. even right now, i still try to feel how they make it happen that such developed economic system with such good orgnizetion and controlling.  it is trully impressed me.  so, there have to be something diefferent than my society.


once i went to seattle apply for canadian visa, i was called in to a small room, the officer question me.  he asked me to show my registrtion of school, i could not show to her, because at that time was june, we have not resgistred for fall semester.  and i smiled with helpless feeling. she was angry with me and told me that i was not honest because i laughed. -------if something important and serious should i not smile.

helpless smile.

in my society, when we go to restraunt , usually, we take a seat first and then call the waitress when the restruant is not full. unlike my hometown, the customer will wait the waitress to arrange the seats no matter the restraunt is full or not.

usually in my society, when firends meeting. one person will pay for a group people when they have meal togher, 

once i went swim at sport complex. they will get change avoid people to see it.  but, in my society, we have public sunna, all the people will naked there----LOL

people here they would say " i like you , i love you" every day.  in my country, even he likes her, he would not say it everyday, they may just thinking in his mind.

1 comment:

  1. I have similar feeling as yours. In my impression, western people’s open attitude is more widely than oriental people. Some people do not wear any clothes in Canada’s homosexual parade and on Vancouver’s nude beach. However, I remembered an impressive scene that all Canadian women did wear their clothes when showering in a Montreal swimming center. I still cannot understand now. Why they suddenly changed to so conservative at this time?

    ReplyDelete