Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Different LIfe in Canada and China

Because of the different culture in China and Canada, the people's life also has difference. 

08112520219.jpg
       I was born in Chengdu, the Capital of Cat, and the eating is the favourite thing for us. I can have 5 meals in each day, the breakfast, the lunch, the afternoon tea, the dinner, the  midnight snack. In my hometown, the delicious food is so famous in the whole country. When I have some free time, I would like to ask my friends to have meal together. We can eating and chatting for several hours. 
2010471712173418.jpg


However, my life has the huge change after I came to Canada. There is not many kinds of delicious food, but there are some good view in Canada. Therefor, I change my habit to travelling. When I have free time, I always ask my friends to travel as a group. These trip make me have much more interesting experience. 


d7a5f92b8a6396c2e7cd403e.jpg




1 comment:

  1. it seems like your life in China is more interesting than in Canada !!
    How can you have such a good appetite?!
    Everyday 5 meals..but you are thin~ XD
    By the way, barry, you should link to my blog, right now!

    ReplyDelete