Thursday, November 4, 2010

ladies and geltmen

1,   actually, most my best friends i met in canada.  what a pity .i do not have many friends in china, because i changed my shool so frenqently, it was not enought time for me to get know  very well of them.  i may just warm up with them, and then i transfered to another school.  but in mind i still consider as some of them of my best friends , because they give me very strong impersion.   Hua ge, he is innocent and silly guy,  we were take care of each other when we parpering our national exami.  that was the most hard time

2,fat boy frank.   he is 320ponds. very big with very soft personality.first saw him, that was my first time saw such a big guy.  he is so nice to treat any one.  like hassan(kite runner).
 

2 comments:

  1. woww...320ponds...?? I am not sure that your friend will like to let us know this..hahh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. kkkkkkkk
    You keep remind me of "pervert".
    How many killograms is 320 pounds?
    Well, maybe Winnie is right that he might not want others to know about it.

    ReplyDelete