Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Effect Coming to Canada Had on Me


Many situations changed after i came to Canada.  many effects  had on me. One of those situations occurs that i began to stay alone and  i was never ever left my parants; as a result, i always mass up my room and feel lonely. In addition, i became speachless because lack of cummunicate with family at the beganning . Furthermore, busy school schedules cause me have not proper condition to have meals. It is hard to spend time with a friend when i was busy with school, work, and other responsibilities. Eventually, in these situations, i reliazed that i have to make more friends and arrange my schedule properly , then i have more time to relax mentally and phsically. I gradually adapted to life in Canada, and gradually like the food and people, I like the scenery here.  I realized that living conditions are very simple and comfortable in here.

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't able to see some of pictures you'be uploaded. don't know why but this one I can see.
    Well, you like this place, so you stay, huh? I guess I feel much better to hear that than saying leaving back to home country

    ReplyDelete